Are you staying there that long (till the 15th?) Wow, you guys must be having fun. We miss hanging out with you here!
Amen to that!!! I miss Brent and he is only downtown. Jealous that you are up in Idaho playing, have fun!
You about gave me a heart attack... The 15th is deadline day right- not your return date?! I may not be your hero but we're definitely missing you here!
We'll be back the week-end of the 28th! The 15th is Aaron's "tax day"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you staying there that long (till the 15th?) Wow, you guys must be having fun. We miss hanging out with you here!
Amen to that!!! I miss Brent and he is only downtown. Jealous that you are up in Idaho playing, have fun!
You about gave me a heart attack... The 15th is deadline day right- not your return date?! I may not be your hero but we're definitely missing you here!
We'll be back the week-end of the 28th! The 15th is Aaron's "tax day"
Post a Comment