Mama and baby are both super cute! I have to ask...do those slings really work? I assume they must because everyone has them, but it seems like they'd be just has uncomfortable as regular ol' buckle and clipping baby holders. Plus, the babies always look so squished and awkward too. Just curious. :)
You are sooo welcome! I'm glad you like it...you look like a super hot mamma with it by the way. It's not the same kind I have (company is out of business), but I thought this looked cute and comfortable. Enjoy!
10 comments:
How do you look SO GOOD just after having a baby??
Your an Oregonian now! Jk! I love every baby wearing device- and it wouldn't matter where I lived!
You look super cute, and so does Carter! Missed you at girl's night the other night.
He's so big already!!! And still looks like Red... :) I missed you at girls' night, too, BTW. You HAD to go to ID for, like, EVER...!
Ditto what Samye said! You look so rested and beautiful!
I'm starting to get NERVOUS!! But then I see your handsome little boy and remember how much I'm going to love this baby too. I need Mom of three tips.
Mama and baby are both super cute! I have to ask...do those slings really work? I assume they must because everyone has them, but it seems like they'd be just has uncomfortable as regular ol' buckle and clipping baby holders. Plus, the babies always look so squished and awkward too. Just curious. :)
I want to know the same thing as Samye. You look so great! Holy cow!
You are sooo welcome! I'm glad you like it...you look like a super hot mamma with it by the way. It's not the same kind I have (company is out of business), but I thought this looked cute and comfortable. Enjoy!
he is so adorable and you look so great!!!
You look great! I hope I'm looking as good as you one month after having my baby!
Post a Comment