I found a blog recently that I love. The gal writes family night lessons around a theme for each month. The lessons are family friendly and what I've seen so far I like. If you want to check it out, click on the FHE button on my side bar.
For this week we talked about "Our Heavenly Family" The girls loved the lesson (hich was short and sweet which we need) and they loved the treat/activity even more.
I made sugar cookies that we were able to decorate to look like each one of us. I thought they turned out so cute and I wanted to share!





10 comments:
You are ambitious! That sounds like too much work to me!! Cute though...
I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful family. :)
What a great site! Thanks for the link!
Aren't you just packed with energy!! Those are so personalized, even down to Aaron's shoes... Keep building the memories...it goes to fast!
Those are so much better than mine!
LOL! Can I post them on teh FHE blog?
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the wealth, I love to have more resources for FHE!
Let's see a picture of that baby bump!!
So cute. I'm always looking for ideas for FHE, thanks for the link.
~Mandy
Jamie,
What a great FHE! Looks like your family had a great Christmas in Idaho. AND, congrats on the pregnancy!
http://ayearoffhe.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-one-cookies.html
Post a Comment