Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The big 3-0!!!

Today is Aaron's big day

He is turning 3-0!!

We're going to have a low key celebration

His favorite strawberry cheesecake, and filet Mignon.

Yum Yum!

I wanted to share some pictures of him from the past 30 years!


3 days old


3 years old


5 years old. Isn't he so cute. It makes me want a boy even more. I hope he would look just like his daddy!

I had to include this picture. I'm not sure how old he is but it cracks me up!


14 years old


His senior photo


The best day of his life :)


Anna's birth


Summer 2009


Aaron we love you so much. You are such a wonderful dad and husband. Here are a few thing that I adore and love about A.


He is a great dad. He plays, bathes, cleans bums, rocks, tickles, disciplines (Sometimes :) ) makes treats and loves. I feel so strong that girlies need their daddies and mine lucked out!
He is a wonderful provider. When I first met Aaron he was working for a landscape company and would work long long day. He was always filthy when I saw him after a hard days work. He has done everything from landscaping; installing sprinklers, mowing lawns, installing ponds, to delivering furniture for a local company on Rexburg. He has such a great work ethic that I have never doubted for one second that we would always be taken care of.
He is a loyal and good friend

Loves the gospel

makes me laugh

He has picked up the slack so much since I have been sick with this baby. Coming home and jumping right in to all the things that need to be done. I am lucky to have such a wonderful man and look forward to see what the next 30 years hold for our family!

10 comments:

Adrianna said...

Loving these little boy pictures of Aaron! And all this time I thought Anna looked just like you, Jamie! She looks so much like her Daddy!! Holy Smokes! Happy Birthday, Red!

Ellingsons said...

That's a great post! I'm totally stunned by the little boy pics and how Anna is his twin. I hope it's a fun day for you all.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tonks!

Melissa said...

A big happy bday shout out to Aaron! Welcome to the club...love the pictures!

Kristy E.B. said...

I was thinking the same thing, that Anna does look lots like Aaron. Happy birthday, Aaron!

Jenna said...

Wow. I now see the resemblance between Aaron & Anna (I guess we all are amazed, seeing as how all your friends seemed to mention that as well! :) That's amazing. Tell him happy b-day from us! I hope you're feeling a bit better!

Erin said...

what a cute little boy he was! I hope one day you have a boy that is as adorable as him!!!

Doug said...

Even at 5 yrs old, I could pick Aaron out of a line up! I remember when I turned 30...happy birthday.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday A! So good to see you guys - wish it was more often! See - I do read your blog and comment! :) Love Lori

Rachel said...

Wow, now I see where Anna gets her looks! The profile through the nose and eyes especially.