Haha! Meg is funny!! That's awesome! I love Brookie.... It's kind of like the hybrid new word they used in Along Came Polly- ya'll know what I'm talking about...
The in-laws were telling me about this blog posting the other day, and when somebody started choking at the dinner table, they said, "Uh oh--are you gonna carf?"
8 comments:
Nice- I hope she didn't "Carf" after you left today!
did she carf her kefir? sorry, just couldn't resist. (this in no way reflects my opinion of kefir, or your family's consumption thereof.)
Haha! Meg is funny!! That's awesome!
I love Brookie.... It's kind of like the hybrid new word they used in Along Came Polly- ya'll know what I'm talking about...
Just say it Adrianna! SAY IT!
I was thinking the same thing when I read that... go Brooke, way to coin a usable new term at the age of 4 (wait, has she turned 5 already???)
Haha! love it!
I like it. I think I'll start using it.
honestly...........that is really catchy!! Keegan was asking about you and your girls today....want to have a playdate next week?
The in-laws were telling me about this blog posting the other day, and when somebody started choking at the dinner table, they said, "Uh oh--are you gonna carf?"
Too funny! :)
Post a Comment