I'm with you 110%!! Can't wait till the heat wave passes. 85 or 90 is sounding cool now!
Yeah, we've been living at the pool this week. At least it's a little cooler up here. What a crazy year.
You don't have AC????? Oh my goodness I would die! That sounds more like Vegas weather...nasty!
My sister is in Bellevue and she says it's miserable! Hang in there!
Emmett is making me soo crazy b/c we are in the house all day b/c of the heat. But I totally think you guys should come over and play b/c we have an A/c and just b/c i really want you too.
But, your wish is coming true and you wore pants today (crazy) and it was still 95 or so!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm with you 110%!! Can't wait till the heat wave passes. 85 or 90 is sounding cool now!
Yeah, we've been living at the pool this week. At least it's a little cooler up here. What a crazy year.
You don't have AC????? Oh my goodness I would die! That sounds more like Vegas weather...nasty!
My sister is in Bellevue and she says it's miserable! Hang in there!
Emmett is making me soo crazy b/c we are in the house all day b/c of the heat. But I totally think you guys should come over and play b/c we have an A/c and just b/c i really want you too.
But, your wish is coming true and you wore pants today (crazy) and it was still 95 or so!
Post a Comment