Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love a handy man

Aaron { hearts } his truck





5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, you literally meant change his oil! I thought you meant he had to stop somewhere after work to get it done...

Thanks so much for dessert! I hope you liked it as much as I did.

Adrianna said...

Hmmm... I think that might be conducive to your present endeavor.

Ali said...

Our husbands would get along well.

per your request, my eyeliner of choice is Maybeline's Define a Line ebony black... good luck, i hope it works for you if you haven't already tried that one!

Michelle and Judson said...

woo woo

AMY MICHELLE said...

Jamie, sorry this is WAY over due... THANK YOU! I got the darling magnets right before I left on my trip. You can never have to many of those, my kids LOVE putting their pictures on the fridge with them. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Your hair grows way fast. It looks really pretty by the way:)