Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hallelujah- Its tax day!


We made it! Every busy season, this is our fourth (They come twice a year for Aaron) I vow that I just can't do this one more time. But alas, we did survive. This year didn't seem as long as last year. Maybe because we did seen to have more sunny days which made the never-ending days seem a little more bare able. I have to thank my wonderful friends that supported this "single mom" during her long days alone.

Aaron thanks so much for all your long hours. I know that you hate to be away from us for such long hours, even though I secretly think that you love missing out on cleaning out Brook's poopy panties for the hundredth time, brushing the girl's teeth (our household battle each night) and knowing that you are at work eating delicious catered food while we have taco soup leftovers for the third night! You're a stud and I'm grateful that you are my man.

3 comments:

The Bui's said...

Did you celebrate by getting a $1.40 medium pizza from Hungry Howies? I know we did.

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! You will have a two-parent household again-JK! I'm glad this season seemed shorter than last year. Hopefully as the girls get older and Aaron's a CPA for more and more time, it won't seem as tiring and lonely (although nobody can replace your husband)! Now I can call you to run to the craft store with me since I feel like I've been holding back on lot's of things while he's so busy at work. How ironic, I'm busy during the days with a little flexibility in the night, and your busy at night, with a hint of flexibility during the days! I can't wait until that all changes- for both of us...

Alison said...

You're a trooper! Roger works a double shift on Fridays and I dread it every week because it's just such a long day. Glad tax season is over this year for you guys!