
Thanks so much for those of you who commented on my previous post. It was just one of those days. I am happy to report that, so far, this day is going well. I am trying to just adjust my perspective, smile and take a deep breath. I won't go on and on about how blessed I am, even though I truly am, but I think the best remedy for self pity is just to count my blessings. There are so many!
4 years ago





2 comments:
I didn't put two and two together but Pete did. You have a set of Irish twins (two kids close together)too! I didn't know what that was and what it would bring but I certainly do now. Call me. Anytime. I'm sure I've been through it too! Counting your blessings and knowing their going to be great adults helps tons!
Julie
I was just reading your previous blog and had to comment because I think it's so good to talk about. All we hear is the great parts of being mothers, but it is truthfully the hardest, most trying thing on the planet. It helps me when I'm having my meltdowns to remember that I am one of billions of mothers out there that can relate to me. You're not alone!
Post a Comment