Sorry, I'm such a slacker, we always miss each other. Looks like you had fun. Tim McGraw does look good in those tight jeans and shirt. That must have been a really good concert.
Oh my heck, I am so jealous. Tim Mcgraw!!! How fun. Cute pictures of your trip this way. It was so much fun to see you guys and your sweet little girls. Hope the drive back went okay so you will consider coming back! :)
Love the slideshow. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the one of your girls with the Rexburg Temple in the background....beautiful! So, you pronouce Niamh like Neev. The NIA is just as it sounds and the MH in gaelic has a V sound.
Hey jamie! You found us! I'm not sure how Marc came across your blog but I know it was from someone's who had that person's...you know how it goes but he was so excited. I think there's a class web site from Sugar and some people had blogs and on and on. Anyway, your kids are adorable!! Where are you guys at now? We'll need to keep in touch for sure!
12 comments:
Yeah for updates!! It looks like you guys had so much fun in Idaho...I am sure you enjoyed seeing your family and playing!!
Cute pics! I'm sure it was hard to leave all the fun and all the family, but those are some cute memories made.
It was so fun to see your vacation since we missed you guys by a few hours. We hope to get together soon.:)
Oh I love Idaho and Tim Mcgraw! You look so cute! I miss you guys!
Cute pictures. You look beautiful!! We miss you guys!
Sorry, I'm such a slacker, we always miss each other. Looks like you had fun. Tim McGraw does look good in those tight jeans and shirt. That must have been a really good concert.
It looks like you guys had fun! The girls must love their cousins and seeing all of your families.
AARON AND JAMIE! We found you! It is the Robinsons here yea!!! I hope you are as excited as I am. We need the scoop what is going on?
Oh my heck, I am so jealous. Tim Mcgraw!!! How fun. Cute pictures of your trip this way. It was so much fun to see you guys and your sweet little girls. Hope the drive back went okay so you will consider coming back! :)
Love the slideshow. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the one of your girls with the Rexburg Temple in the background....beautiful!
So, you pronouce Niamh like Neev. The NIA is just as it sounds and the MH in gaelic has a V sound.
Hey jamie! You found us! I'm not sure how Marc came across your blog but I know it was from someone's who had that person's...you know how it goes but he was so excited. I think there's a class web site from Sugar and some people had blogs and on and on. Anyway, your kids are adorable!! Where are you guys at now? We'll need to keep in touch for sure!
Post a Comment