

Here are a couple of pictures of a preschool party we had. We had a magician come and the kids loved it. I have lots of pictures to post but our card reader on the computer isn't working. Stay tuned for more pictures. Tomorrow is Brooklyn's birthday so we'll have lots to share on Sunday :)
4 years ago





5 comments:
I'm so in love with your daughter's curls (both of them!)... I curled Eliza's hair the other day. It turned out very cute... too bad it lasted 15 minutes! CURSE her father's hair!
Darling photo of the three of you.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!
Hey jamie, cute picture of you three, you look like you were concentrating, did you learn any card tricks? Happy birthday to Brooklyn on the 1st right?
That photo of the three of you IS SO PRECIOUS!!! I really think you should...i don't know...frame it? you look so good in it too!
Now those are three beautiful girls! Holy Cow! Happy Birthday to Brooklyn - wow.
That picture of Anna is beautiful! I know you hear it all the time, but your girls really are so darn cute!
Post a Comment