Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've been tagged

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Habit: I completly nag Aaron to death when he drives. Telling him when to speed up and slow down, when to go through a yellow light and reminding him that be forgot his blinker. I have to say in my defense I have on two occasions recently saved the lives of some pedestrians that he almost ran over. :) We were late to some things and in new neighbrohoods though. He really is a good driver!

Fact: I don't have any cavities

Habit: I am really punctual. To be early is to be on time is my mantra. I think that I turn into a general in the army on Sunday Mornings trying to get everyone up and out the door to get to church by 9am. I hate to be late

Fact: I love sweets. I try to keep them out of my house because I have no self-control. :) It has been a huge problem having a krispi Kreme so close. Because if there are donuts in the house, or anything else sweet for that matter, it is like they are calling my name all day.

Fact: I love to cook. Before we had kids I would spend all day making a new recipi. Now that things are a bit more hectic I still enjoy it I just have to spend a little more time preparing so that I have time to get dinner on. Anna and Brooklyn love to help so things are a bit more slow, but more satisfying because they are so proud of themselves when they help.

Habit: I have to make my bed everyday. That may seem so odd to some people but growing up I didn't make my bed ever, unless my mom was hounding me about it. Them after I got married and discovered flylady (www.flylady.com) who trasformed the way that I keep my house (check it out :)) it became a habit that I can't break. The bed is the first thing I do when I get up in the morning.

Ok, I know that wasn't too interesting but thanks anyhow to Amy E. for tagging me. Tag to Tiffany B., Michelle M, Jill R, Adrianna C, Lori R, Megan C.

0 comments: