Sunday, May 6, 2007

Pretty Toes!




With Summer approaching there are many things that I am excited for! Warmer weather, longer days, BBQs, vacations, and ..... Pretty toes. Usually toes and feet kind of gross me out but I think it is because they are so neglected during the winter. At least mine. As soon as I break out the sandals I get excited about new colors and pedicures. Actually we are too poor right now for me to get a professional pedicure but one in my living room after the girls go to sleep works just great... for now. :) Anna has also started getting concerned about her nails which is funny because she really isn't a girly girl. If they chip she wants them repainted and today we she saw my little flower sticker she just had to have one. I thought it was so cute after I put it on her. If you guys haven't discovered the stickers before they are great. They give your toes just the right sparkle. Funny the things that make me feel pretty! (You can get them at any target or store like that) Needless to say it was a fun thing to do together and I look forward to many more years of doing girly things with my darling daughters!

1 comments:

Samye said...

Super cute!! Isn't it so much fun to paint little wiggly toes? The best is when they show them off to everyone they see...for weeks to come!!