Next month I am going to be flying to SLC with Anna and Brooklyn by myself and am starting to get a little terrifed. Does anyone have advice on how to kill time with an almost 3 year old and 15 month old. Anything that you've found to work well. I'm more worried about Brooklyn but I know their both going to be a handful. I wish we could all take a magic pill and wake up 4 hours later but what can you do. Please help! Thanks :)
4 years ago





2 comments:
Good luck!! I found a couple of things that helped when Halle was that age- dum dum suckers, yes they make a mess but it keeps them busy for a LONG time. Halle was also super interested in the plane and everything that was going on. I brought colors, and a dvd player with a new movie that she hadn't seen (yet another Elmo movie) and before we knew it we were landing in Dallas. I brought an umbrella with Halle this last trip and it was so much better. Because I would just strap her in and go, I didn't have to worry about carrying her, bags, etc... hope that helps!!
Jamie,
Hi - it's me...Ali Mays Flegal. I know you from our days at carriage house. I found your cute blog through Samye. I wrote a blog about this (I don't know if it's too late...) on my site. It was in my first post "Flegal has landed" check it out for some great tips! Our family is living in Germany for the summer so we had our one year old on a 15 hour plane trip... she did so well. Anyway - I hope all is well. Your family is darling.
Post a Comment