Tuesday, October 15, 2013

little man




 Boy how we love our little Carter.  Since turning 3 he has been even more energetic and busy, but has not lost his sweet thoughtful demeanor.  He loves to be outside, even though the weather has turned pretty chilly, always asking me if I want to go outside and jump on the tramp. He likes to watch Curious George and eat mini Wheats for breakfast. He love to help me in the kitchen and play in the sink. 

I can't believe that he is going to nursery in January. How strange it will be to see him sitting on the front row as I teach sharing time.  I'm always telling him to stop getting bigger. He replies lately, "But mom, I have to get bigger so I can mow Nana's lawn.  He adores his Nana and could probably get away with just about anything with her.  She calls him her "boyfriend."  We are so blessed to have this little boy in our home. We love you Carter Wayne!

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

He is adorable for sure! That is so sweet that he wants to grow up so he can mow his grandma's lawn. What a thoughtful boy.

Ali said...

Lottie's days away from turning three too and my thoughts keep turning to primary as well!! So crazy! He seriously is adorable!