On Saturday, September 1, Anna was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and received the Holy Ghost.
She looked radiant in white. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were surprised with a beautiful red head. What a big day for her and she was ready and excited for the promises she was about to make.
We love you Anna!
We missed all of our family that wasn't able to make it due to distance, but boy is this little girl blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful examples.








5 comments:
Way to go Anna! That is awesome. So hard to believe you are so grown up!
Exciting! I am sorry I forgot to ask yesterday! I was too hung up on Angie's recent experience! Ana looked beautiful! What a special day!
Yay Anna! Sterling is following shortly... :)
She is looking so grown up! What a beauty!!
Aw, what a special day!! She looks beautiful in her white dress and you dont look like you have a newborn!!
Post a Comment