I LOVE the picture of you at the bottom with the blanket open and the girls in the background. What a beautiful smile, Jamie! I hope that things are going well - you are such a great mom and I am sure that Lila is happy to be with her family :) Love ya!
3 comments:
she is so darling, Congrats on another BEAUTIFUL baby. Looks like you have plenty of helpers on your hands, you look SO great too!
I LOVE the picture of you at the bottom with the blanket open and the girls in the background. What a beautiful smile, Jamie! I hope that things are going well - you are such a great mom and I am sure that Lila is happy to be with her family :) Love ya!
i just love seeing how much your girls love her! so fun to have these two be such big (actual) helpers to you!
Post a Comment