Monday, June 27, 2011

Carter loved the pulled pork and baked beans!

We once again were the recipients of my in-laws gracious hospitality when we were invited to Utah for a get-away.  Ogden Canyon could not have been any more beautiful (although a little warmer would have been nice) and we enjoyed swimming, sitting in the hot tub, playing at the local park, and eating yummy yummy food!  Thanks for a great trip!

Me getting ready to school Aaron at tether ball

Looking at the fish with grandpa
a little raquet ball













3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Holy cow, Anna and Carter look so much alike! And Anna looks so grown up with her hair cut! Looks like such a fun trip.

CarrieAnne said...

I love you swimsuit! Super cute! It looks like you guys are having a great summer :)

Rachel said...

I second Kristy! I always knew they looked alike but it is crazy how close! Super cute. I miss all of you and I don't even know that little man anymore!