Anna: age 6 1/2
I have: a toy
I wish: papa was here
I hate: hot dogs
I miss: papa
I hear: birds
I wonder: why the snow doesn't stop
I regret: I don't even know what that is (laughing)
I am not: a boy
I dance: with my bear
I sing: bird song
I cry: because my sister pulls my hair
I am not always: sad
I make with my hands: shadows
I write: stories
I confuse: my sister
I need: chipper to stop barking
I should: repent
I start: the car
I finish: my dinner
I love: my papa
4 years ago





4 comments:
What a fun little exercise! Sad.. "papa!"
I love "Papa" too. Thank heaven for your sweet little children to bless my life with joy!
What a cute idea... we sure found out how much she loves her "papa!"
What a fun idea, I will have to try it. I can't believe how big Carter is getting. He is doing so many things. My little Vi isn't even crawling yet at 10months. I love how every kid is different. Aren't boys fun.
Post a Comment