Sunday, October 24, 2010

my boy

Our little Carter is 3 months old now
What a joy he still is
He is smiling and laughing and cooing and talking

He has been sleeping great sense about 6 weeks old. Most nights I am only up once to feed and sometimes i get lucky and he sleeps all night.  Oh how that makes a mama happy!

The girls love him so much. Anna loves to hold him and kiss him and try to make him laugh. I have to watch them though because sometimes they think the harder they shake him the harder he'll laugh.  It is a miracle these little babies survive older siblings.

We feel so blessed to have Carter in our family. I thank my Heavenly Father that he is healthy and strong. I am trying to count the simple yet so important blessings I have in my life.

My favorite thing in the entire world is going to get Carter after he's woken up.  He smiles and kicks his legs frantically. He looks like a little burrito all swaddled up. 
Look at those cheeks
He loves his baths so much.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ryley is reading with me and saying, "Is that Carter, and my Anna and Brooklyn? My mom said." He loves your kids and will miss them. I love the pics- and the burrito of course!

Michelle and Judson said...

Too cute Jamers... he looks just Aaron, I miss those coos and laughs... can't wait to see you guys...hopefully soon

AMY MICHELLE said...

He is darling and growing so fast! If we could just make time slow down a little, it would be nice... at least on the good days:)

Tiffany said...

Three months goes by so fast! I seeing the kids the first thing in the morning too...there's nothing better!

p.s. happy birthday!

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض