Your favorite pictue is also mine! I love him so much already- there is jsut something about his little eyes and tiny little body. I still can't get over how alert he's been all the times I've seen him! Was he watching Glenn Beck by chance?
Ellie and I are just sitting here staring at Carter! I literally cannot believe how beautiful he is. He is an absolute miracle. Jamie, everytime you feel completely overwhelmed just look at that picture with those piering beautiful eyes looking up at you. Anything is worth it to have him be with your precious family. I can't wait to kiss his little toes!!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. He is darling. I'm so happy for your family. And being 7 months pregnant myself I can honestly say that I am so happy for YOU that you don't have to be pregnant any more. :)
13 comments:
He's absolutely beautiful!!
oh my goodness, what a handsome little boy. you make good lookin' kids, that is for sure!
That is one beautiful boy! I'm curious how life is with 3. I hope it's going well!
Your favorite pictue is also mine! I love him so much already- there is jsut something about his little eyes and tiny little body. I still can't get over how alert he's been all the times I've seen him! Was he watching Glenn Beck by chance?
Seriously Jamie, cutest boy ever! You guys make dang cute kids!
He is so sweet! Can't wait for my new little one to get here too!
I'm sure glad Audrey will have a good-lookin' boyfriend:)
So fun...he is a cutie. Congrats
Ellie and I are just sitting here staring at Carter! I literally cannot believe how beautiful he is. He is an absolute miracle. Jamie, everytime you feel completely overwhelmed just look at that picture with those piering beautiful eyes looking up at you. Anything is worth it to have him be with your precious family. I can't wait to kiss his little toes!!!
he is so handsome!!!
Oh, these pictures are sooo precious! He is such a beautiful baby.
Congratulations again he is adorable! how are you handling 3? It's pretty tough for me at times
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. He is darling. I'm so happy for your family. And being 7 months pregnant myself I can honestly say that I am so happy for YOU that you don't have to be pregnant any more. :)
Post a Comment