One of the nice things about our new house is that we live on a quiet street where the girls can play and ride bikes with little or no traffic. A few of the other little girls on the street ride without training wheels and this past weekend Anna informed us that she wanted to learn to ride without the training wheels. Aaron took them off and after a couple small wipe outs and some apprehension on her part, she got it! In one afternoon she went from training wheels to riding around like a pro. The best part was seeing her confidence in learning to do something new. Anna tends to get frustrated very easy and wants to give up, so it was so wonderful to see her struggle a little and keep trying until she got it.
4 years ago





1 comments:
Way to go, Anna! I remember learning how to ride a bike, it was scary. Although, I'm pretty sure my bike was twice as big as it should have been and I ran into a parked car. :)
Post a Comment