It's hard to love something that is making you so darn sick, but the Tonks' are happy to announce baby #3!
(Had an ultrasound this morning but couldn't scan the photo)
I've told several friends that our Father in Heaven "convienently" has us forget all the yuckies of pregnancy or we would never do it over and over again. The only way I can describe it to Aaron is that I feel like I have the flu...all the time.... without the barfs. He has been wonderful taking on many of my responsibilities after he has worked a long day at the office. Everything from dishes, to grocery shopping, ironing his work shirts, laundry etc.
You're the best!
I also can't forget my friends who have been amazing. You know who you are! Taking my kids so I can rest, meals, one angel who showed up at my house at 8am and stayed for 2 1/2 hours cleaning our whole place! I am blessed. Needless to stay I can wait to get back to feeling like my old self. Then my kitchen won't look like this.
Look for our little blessing July 2010!





24 comments:
hooray! so excited for you all :) congrats!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I hope the sickness passes by soon!
Congratulations. You guys make adorable kids!!
What great news! I wondered if there was something up when you mentioned you guys were going to need a bigger car come summer. YAY!
Yeah, I'm excited to share all of these "fun" experiences with you in the next 7 months!
Woohoo!!! I am so super excited for you guys!!
Congrats! Two are mine are born in July!! Hope you get to feeling well. It's not fun having morning sickness during the holidays.
Yay! That's wonderful news :) When are you due?
YEAH! I am shocked! I didn't know any of this.. wink, wink. Hope you feel better soon.
Congrats Jamie and Aaron. That's exciting. Hope you get feeling better soon.
congrats congrats congrats! that is so fun! i figured your blog seemed neglected, and that is always the reason wives do that! i swear everyone i know is due in july!!! your third is going to be as good looking as your first two! hope you are feeling better soon!
I just can't wait to see what he or she will be! I can't wait for you to feel better!
Hooray!!!!
Congrats! That's so exciting, except for the yucky part. Thank goodness you have a great husband and friends to help you through it. Hopefully, that will pass soon and you can start enjoying the pregnancy.
Congrats again Jamie! Hope you start feeling better soon!
Congrats....hope all is well. Drive safe to Idaho
I am so excited for you!! I agree that Heavenly Father blesses us with forgetfulness so that we will do it again and again and again.
OH, how exciting! I hope you feel better REALLY soon!! See you soon...in Idaho!
woohoodihoo!
Congrats congrats congrats! This is always my favorite news to hear! I hope all goes well and feel beter!
Congratulations Jamie! You are such a great mom! Your kids are lucky ;)
Oh YAY! Congrats to you all!
Great news!!! Hope you start feeling better soon. I agree with the part about forgetting the bad parts of being pregnant. If it wasn't for that, we'd all just have one. Ha Ha! Congrats!!!
congrats on the exciting news. sorry about the constant feeling of flu,,, yuck
Post a Comment