This past Sunday, March 1st our baby turned 3! I can't believe that she is getting big so fast. We had a small get together at our house to have cake and ice cream and it turned out great. We have such wonderful friends and always enjoy our time together. Our apartment is so little so it is always a bit cozy but what do you do. Brooklyn was very specific that she wanted a chocolate rainbow cake. (we got it from costco)She was so excited for her cake and the balloons and streamers we put up. She recieved some great gifts and cards from grandparents and great-grandparents. Thanks everyone for helping her day to be so special. I'm also starting a tradition that I came across where each year around your child's birthday you write them a letter. Then you mail it to your address and save them so when they are older (18 or whatever) they get to have all these letters that were wtitten to them as they were growing up. I think it will be fun. Here are some pictures of her big day.
Brooklyn, Maisey,Anna, Evie, Sage, Grace, Jazlyn and Sterling
I love this picture, we're singing to her and she looked so bored!
Couldn't forget Aaron with his awesome dance moves
Note: I have to add that I am so excited that I just booked a flight to SLC to attend BYU Women's Conference with my mom. I found a killer flight deal and look forward to a little vacation with my mama!!
4 years ago





4 comments:
Brooklyn is a sweetheart. Looks like a very happy birthday. How lucky she is to have such a great family. I love your idea of writing your children a letter each year. Can't wait to see you all...very soon.
mOm
lOvE your hubby's stylin' pose!! I have your stroller btw....I'm holding it hostage until next week ;-) then it is my turn to bring josh and keeg to school! Happy birthday Brooklyn!
Happy happy birthday Brookly. Where has time gone? I can't believe she is already three. I love the picture of Aarons dance moves. He has got some crazy dance skills. We miss you guys!
that is sooo fun! happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment