Our stake is offering a free soccer league so we signed Anna up. She was so upset the first practice and cried quite a bit. This is the first time she has really done a class of some sort where I have had to leave her so it took a little adjusting. She did much better when we got her on a team where she had a friend and she did much better. Since then she has done great! 4 and 5 year old don't really play soccer, they kind of just run around and chase the ball in a giant clump. It is great to give her time to run around with other kids and follow instructions from someone other than me. Below is a video of Anna chasing the ball. It's for you mom!
Sage and Anna
We also started preschool yesterday. Brooklyn is going to be staying with me this year when I teach and co-teach as well. She seemed to do well yesterday and I am looking forward to a good year. Aaron is still super busy with work. I am looking forward to the 15th when things will slow down and we will have our daddy and husband back. I am grateful that he is such a hard worker but we all really miss him when he is gone. Brooklyn always asks if dad is coming home on the airplane because she thinks he is out of town, because there are some weeks where she goes a few days without seeing him. Someday they will understand "busy season(s)!"
First day of preschool 08'
4 years ago





7 comments:
OK...You sure know how to make a nana cry. I couldn't believe how sweet and adorable our little Anna is. So precious just running back and forth. You are doing a great job Jamie. Love and miss you all! mOm
That is the cutest video I have ever seen. Anna is such a cutie. I can't wait until Kinlee is old enough to sign up for sports.
Great pics Jamie! You've gotta give these kids credit, and I'm not complaining (especially because it's free) but they don't have a lot of room to run, and the "coaching" (by multiple people) is all new to them. My head was spinning and I'm not 39" tall!
I love it! Scarlett started pre-school and will start soccer Saturday. It doesn't seem real that we have kids that old!
How cute. I can't wait for those things, especially preschool. I didn't know you taught. I love the video. They do just run around in a clump. Hey how did you do that under your friends names to see when they last posted something?
I can't believe she's already playing soccer and in preschool! They grow up so fast!
hey there! cute blog!
let's be blogger friends :)
Post a Comment