We've had pretty crummy weather the last little while. I can't remember the last time we've seen the sun for longer than an hour. Saturday it actually started to snow. I couldn't believe it! Anna thought it was great while it lasted. Where is Spring?
Can you see Aaron's red truck? We're selling it this summer. Any takers? :)
4 years ago





5 comments:
Wow, such cute pictures. I hear you on the snow thing. We are supposed to have snow today. Yuck!! I am so impressed with Aarons hairstyling skills. Marc can comb Kinlees hair and put in a barret, that is about the extent of his hairstyling capabilities. I love the sombrero picture. What a fun field trip. Do you do a preschool just with other Moms. Who plans the outings? Looks like you guys are keeping busy.
Hi Aaron and Jamie
I got your blog off of marc and tauns and I always look at it so I thought I'd say hi! Oh, I'm Marc's sister in case you are wondering :) Your girls are super cute! I love they have matching jammies :)
Hope all is well! Stop by and say hi at mine! :)
Missy
Seriously - where is Spring.
I think it's all my fault. I wore capri pants, exposed my white legs and thus offended the dear Sun back into hiding.
I'm really sorry.
Oooh, sorry to hear about that. It's actually (finally) been nice out here! It was in the 80's today. We are loving it. I think I would cry if it snowed again!
boo snow! How horrible is that?! hopefully it goes away soon! im glad im getting a good tan out here!
Post a Comment