Where we live there is a city ordinance that says you can't have garage sales. Instead once a year everyone who wants, can have a garage sale. There were dozens of houses, block after block. So literally they bring in porta potties, maps, and cones with people directing traffic. I've never seen anything like it. I woke up at 6 am this morning to go with a friend to check it out. I was so excited because I found this kitchen for the girls. It was only $20. I thought that was great considering it was is almost perfect condition and the cheapest one we had seen new was $80. I also got a dress for Anna and 2 movies for $5. Anna was so excited when I brought it home. She wants to make me hot dogs constantly. Brooklyn also thinks its great. They played quietly together for almost 40 minutes. It was a miracle!
4 years ago






1 comments:
Are you serious? It is like my dream come true!! A huge garage sale... maybe I might have to make it up for next years...too bad you won't be there for it!! I think the kitchen is a GREAT deal!! You scored on that one!!
Post a Comment